Saturday, June 20, 2009

Goodie Box #3!!


I received my third goodie box from Close To My Heart!! This is the one for $100, with over $220 in products. I'm so excited!! I added my products and it was over $275!!! WOW!!! They offered the box #4 for $60 yesterday. I resisted the urge to buy it since I'll be attending Leadership Conference in Long Beach next month. I want to leave some $$ to buy tons of new products from the new catalog coming this Fall for my Open House!

Here's what was in my box:

  • Key to my Heart Level 2 paper pack
  • More to Adore Level 1 bulk
  • Just Chillin Level 1
  • School Zone Level 2
  • School Zone My Stickease
  • My Originals card kit Whimiscal Holiday
  • Black bulk floral ribbon
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Hollyhock
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds Holiday Collection
  • Organdy Ribbon Rounds Autumn Garden
  • My Accents White
  • 6x6 White Album
  • 6x6 Page Protectors
  • Dimensional Elements Bookplates
  • Just Blooms White Daisy Variety Pack
  • Booking Set
  • Rhinestone flowers x2
  • Vanilla Cream ink pad
  • Classic Numbers Stamp Set
  • Paradise Stamp Set
  • The Best Way Stamp Set
  • Grill It Up Stamp Set
  • Flower Fairies Stamp Set
Wow!! Hope you've enjoy looking at the picture as much as I enjoyed opening my box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment