Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I got my Goodie Box!!


I'm so excited!! I got the first goodie box Close To My Heart offered on their deal a day special. I wanted to share with all of you all the stuff I got!! It was a really good deal, I received over $132 in products for only $60!! Here's what I got:

Magic Moments Kit
Dimensional Elements Basic Shapes
Blush Polka Dot Bulk Ribbon
All About My Family - My Child's Reflections
Sonata Level 2
Fluttering Frames Stamp Set
Floral Elements Stamp Set
Birthday Script Stamp Set

This deal was so totally worth it! Now the question is: Are You going to get today's Goodie Box Deal?? Today's box is only $40 with over $80 in products!!! Remember, deals change daily. This goodie box is only available today, while supplies last! Visit my website and get yours right away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment