Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Goodie Box!

I decided to skip the $60 to save up for the big one! I knew there had to be another $100 out there so I was good and resisted. Well, CTMH came out with a $25 box and I just could not say no!!! I received over $54 in product!!

Here's what I got:
  • Sonata Level 1
  • Creative Basics - Holiday
  • Dimensional Elements - Ribbon Accents
  • Designer Ribbon Rounds - Chocolate
  • Clear Inspiration Ribbon Slides - Believe
  • My Acrylix Atomic Caps Alphabet Stamp Set
  • Rhinestone Flowers Connections Club Reward x2
I'm really happy with my goodie box! For those who ordered I hope you enjoy yours too!!



** This just in ** The last Goodie Box deal has been extended until today, Wednesday July 1st, at 3 pm. If you didn't get yours yesterday, you still have a chance!! I ordered mine, of course, and can't wait to have it!

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment