Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Kid's Teachers gifts

Last week I was very busy creating little gifts for my kids teachers. I ended up making 4 sets of Thank You cards and one stationary set. I used all CTMH products, of course. Here's a list of supplies:

Tickled Pink B&T Paper
Emporium B&T Paper

Perfect Day B&T Paper
Tulip Ink
Sorbet Ink
Blush Ink
Sweet Leaf Ink
Rustic Alphabet Stamp Set
Connections Stamp Set
Tender Tags Stamp Set (June SOTM)
Tickled Pink Stamp Set
For Every Occasion
Ribbon (other)

Hope you enjoy them!

These Thank you cards were super easy to make. I wanted for the teachers to have a hand made card to give to their parent volunteers.






The stationary set had an insert that I just couldn't make it work! I think it looks good like this, don't you think? This teacher was retiring so I thought she wouldn't need the Thank You cards as much. I just made different occasion cards. From "Happy Birthday" to "Thinking of you", this set has them all!!


Thanks to a fellow consultant for the inspiration of this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment