Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sharing Artwork

Last month I was part of a Holiday Bazaar on base. Since all my stuff is still in storage (no house yet) I had to place an order with Close To My Heart. I know, how sad... Yeah right! Anyway, I ordered a pack of Mistletoe Level 1, Magnifique Level 1 and the Magnifique Workshop On The Go kit as well as some accessories and a 6x6 My Creations Memory showcase Album. I was pretty happy with how things turned out. I got a lot of inspiration from my fellow Close To My Heart consultants on our corporate bulletin board. Thanks ladies!

Hope you enjoy the art ...

Hostess Gift for booking a party online or at home, cute bags with a Petite Perk inside.



Using a My Creations Cube and leftover paper from the Magnifique Workshop On The Go Kit. I had mini candy canes inside.



Hot Cocoa pouches, only $1 each!



I donated a pack of these adorable cards to the bazaar along with a gift certificate. I also raffled off another pack at my table.


With the Mistletoe Level 1 I created 2 pages and decorated the My Creations Memory Showcase Album (featured on the November 11 post). Just added a bit of cranberry ribbon and a few Sparkles!





With the B&T from the Level 1 Mistletoe I created this cool gift card holder. I sold out of them, only $1.50!



Hope you've enjoyed my little creations! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Take time to create!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment