Friday, December 10, 2010

December SUPER SALE!!!



I am super excited to share this Super Sale with you!! During the month of December when you place an order of $20 or more (before tax and shipping) on my website you'll receive a popular, retired D-size stamp set for FREE*! The free stamp set is valued at $22.95, talk about getting more for your money! You will also get free shipping and tax on your free stamp set. That's a lot of Plenty for your Twenty!!

That's not all. Close To My Heart has just released a selection of products at a huge discount! Some items are up to 90% off!! Hurry as these types of sales go fast.

Be sure to check back. Close To My Heart will occasionally add items when we have small quantities left in inventory on soon to be retired products. Because inventory fluctuate check my website often to take advantage while supplies last!

Products can be viewed on my website. Click on Shop Online and then Discounted Products.

*Plenty for Twenty offer only valid on orders placed by Midnight MST December 31, 2010 on my website. Qualifying purchases must include shippable products. Studio J layout purchases excluded. Studio J memberships and 5-packs will count only if shippable items are also ordered.

Don't forget to order your Magnifique Kit of the Month!


Happy Shopping!!!

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment