Monday, February 7, 2011

NEW Spring/Summer 2011 Catalog is available NOW!!


Yay!! The New 2011 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog is finally here! Every time we have a new catalog I say it's my favorite, but this one I truly think that this is my favorite Idea Book! It's bigger, with more amazing artwork, more incredible products I know you are going to LOVE!!! You can view the new Idea Book online by clicking here or email me at pamperedhearts@hotmail.com to get your very own copy!

We have 8 new gorgeous paper packs and yes 8 new workshops to go with them all! Fun new accessories, and lots of super cute stamps for all your papercrafting projects. Here's a sneak peek at our new paper packs, enjoy! Just click on the pictures to find out more...















Take time to create!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment