Thursday, November 11, 2010

One of my favorite products...


is the My Creations Memory Showcase 6x6 album. Its accordion style pages makes it easy to decorate; and its low price of only $3.95 makes it a great birthday or Christmas gift!

Anyone can make one of these adorable albums. If you think you're not "talented", think again. You can use several of our pre-printed products to complete your albums. I have made several of these albums using our My Originals card kits and a few sheets of cardstock. You can also use any My Reflections Level 1 kits and complete an album in a jiffy! Just cut your pre-printed 12x12 pages in quarters (6x6). Use the My Stickease to dress it up and voila, you have a great gift album for a friend or family member! Talk about faster, simpler, easier!!

I just ordered another album and will use the Mistletoe Level 1 kit to decorate it, can't wait! I will post pictures of some of the ones I've already made at a later time. As you know, our household goods are in a warehouse somewhere in Northern California!!

I challenge you to make on these adorable albums for a gift of for yourself!

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment