Thursday, November 11, 2010

Have been gone for how long???

Wow! I had no idea I had been gone for this long! Did you see the date on my last post??? OK, now I'll give you a quick update on what's happened on the home front.

We had received military orders to move to Virginia back in May. Things were running smoothly and I was getting stuff done for our upcoming move. Well, late August we received news that our orders to Virginia got canceled; and the fun began (not)! Between then and now our orders got canceled 2 more times. Uncertain times, but we finally got orders and moved! We are now at Beale AFB in California!!

We've now been here for a week and a half and we really like it! The girls started school last week and we are plenty busy looking for a place to live. I really haven't had time to create new artwork, since all my stuff is packed at a warehouse! I did manage to keep a bag with me with some basic supplies, I just haven't had the time or really gotten around to even open it!

I should be posting some new artwork soon (fingers crossed)! I just placed an order tonight for a craft fair I signed up for later this month! I can't wait to meet new people and this craft fair will be a great opportunity for that. If you're local, feel free to stop by and introduce yourself!

Many great things are coming with Close To My Heart, so stay tuned!! Our new Autumn/Winter 2010 catalog has beautiful product; and our new updated Summer Color Palette with 8 new colors is breathtaking!! Don't take my word for it, head over to my website to browse the new catalog. There's a great sale going on now until the end of the month! I will share details on my next post. Now, gotta get ready to pick up my brother from the airport, woohoo!!!

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment