Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Mystery Box!!


I received the mystery goodie box I purchased last week! I spent only $40 and received over $80 in products!!

Here's what I got:


  • Because of you My Acrylix Stamp Set
  • Vintage Valentine My Acrylix Stamp Set
  • My Creations Mini Circle Album
  • White Daisy Ricrac Ribbon
  • Embroidery Floss - Greens
  • Embroidery Floss - Pinks
  • Embroidery Floss - Purples
  • Colonial White Brads
  • Spring Harmony Brads
  • Metal Rimmed Tags - Flowers
  • Hollyhock Ink Spot
  • Assorted Textured and Regular Cardstock
I am so happy with my box!! I hope you are also taking advantage of this wonderful sale!! There is another goodie box today I'm sure you don't want to miss!! Visit my website daily to find out which mystery item you could get FREE!!

Enjoy and happy shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your box. I like the stuff in that box. I think I need to pace myself on the boxes. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete