Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jackpot June Sale - Goodie Box Day!!

Yesterday began the Jackpot June Sale only on MyCTMH website! Five items were offered at 30% off. With the purchase of one of the items you would "hit" the jackpot and get FREE products. If you ordered the It's A Guy Thing Level 1 paper pack you will receive Designer Ribbon Rounds in Heavenly Blue and Hollyhock FREE!!!

Today we have a mystery goodie box on sale. The box is valued at $200 and it could be yours for only $80!! What a deal!! I am ordering one right now! This goodie box is available today only, so get yours right away! Visit www.Alex.MyCTMH.com and order yours! I'll be posting a picture as soon as I get it in!

Last year we had a similar sale in June. I ordered several goodie boxes then and posted them on my blog. To view them click here.

Have fun shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment