Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Catalog is here!!!


Great news! The brand new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book is here! You are going to love it, I guarantee it!  It is filled with many wonderful new products and lots of great project inspiration.
Let me share with you some of my favorite products featured in the Idea Book. There are so many wonderful products that I can’t mention them all! You can view the book online here.

There are 6 new Paper Collections, 8 new Workshop on the Go Kits, new Designed Décor frame kit, and lots of fun My Creations alterable items! There is also a brand new Cricut cartridge (yay!), beautiful new textile fabrics, a SUPER FUN new MyCrush Collection, a great new Base & Bling Collection featuring a fantastic Fabric Necklace Kit, tons of fabulous new My Acrylix stampsets, and MORE!

And here they are!!


Base Bling
 
Fabric Necklace Kit
 
Cricut Artbooking
 
 Designed Décor ** Look closely, these are my girls!!!
 
My Crush - Bluebird 
With the release of the new catalog we also debut a Brand New Consultant Kit! You can join Close To My Heart for only $49! Click here for more information and check out the kit below.
 
Take time to create,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment