Thursday, February 7, 2013

New stamping video series!

Close To My Heart is excited to be working with My Craft Channel , an online craft TV network, to create a new video series called Clearly the Best. If seeing is believing, you will quickly see that when it comes to stamping, Close To My Heart’s My Acrylix® stamps and blocks are truly the best. Each video will show stamping techniques demonstrating the creative flexibility and perfect placement possible with our clear stamps. When you sign up for free at http://www.mycraftchannel.com, you’ll receive email notifications every time a new video in the Clearly the Best video series is released. I will be posting them here as well, come back to check them out!

Here's the first episode:
Discover the ease of creating new designs from stamp sets you already own. Personalize by using this new stamping technique. The versatility of clear My Acrylix® stamps makes it simple to bend, curve, and mix and match stamps to produce a completely unique design!



Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment