Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Recap... because it's been that long!

Time surely flies! I can't believe my last post was back in November! I'll give you a bit of a recap of what happened in November and December!

November was great for our family. We enjoyed "Disney on Ice" courtesy of the Wounded Warrior Program. My oldest attended her first high school "formal" dance, she looks so beautiful! I'll just add some pics for your enjoyment as I show you what we did!!

Disney on Ice:



Home Coming Dance:


Hubby and I attended our first Formula 1 race!! We are big F1 fans and it was an amazing experience to fly to Austin, TX for our first race ever! We toured the team garages and took tons of pictures on the actual track!!!

In line for our tour! See the track behind me?!!
 At our seats in the Main Grandstands!
 With my favorite team, McLaren!
 Ready to race!
 With the hubs at Position #1!
 With the Ferrari boys!

My brother visited for Thanksgiving, we had a yummy Puertorrican Thanksgiving Dinner!



For the Holidays, my hubby's side of the family came to visit. We had an amazing time up in the mountains for a snow day (we live 1 1/2 hrs away from snow), toured our favorite Castle in Napa Valley and had some wine tasting! Drove our new camper to San Francisco and Disneyland (were we rung in the New Year!)

My baby at her concert!
 Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
 Yummy friends treats!
 Christmas morning!
 At the Castle in Napa!
 I left my heart in San Francisco!
 Ringing in the new year at Disneyland!
 Hanging out in the RV!


Hope you enjoyed my "little" family holiday update!

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment