Saturday, November 10, 2012

Yes, I'm still here...

It's been a really long time since I posted anything here. Life has been super busy with family, doctor appointments, volunteer work and a few challenges here and there! We are all staying strong and it is starting to feel as if things are felling more normal, for lack of a better word!

For the next few weeks I'll be sharing some videos from Close to my heart, new techniques and fun products! I am currently working on some small workshops and I hope you can attend.

Thanks for always coming back and enjoy this first video, an oldie but goodie :-)
Enjoy...



Isn't it cool to match ribbon to each of your projects? My favorite part is that you only buy one kind of ribbon, our awesome Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon. Order yours today by visiting my website, www.AlexG.ctmh.com

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment