Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Video: Springin' Up Flowers!

I have an awesome video tutorial to share. You will learn how to make stamped 3D flowers with a really fun My Acrylix stamp set called "Spring Up" (B1365). Back in February Jeanette shared on her blog a cool technique using this adorable set. She used the new Spray Pen (Z1380 pack of 3 for only $3.95) to decorate the new My Creations Banner (Z1378-$5.95) and created this beauty:

Isn't this adorable? Love this stamp set! I already have it on my April order along with the Hope for Japan stamp set! Order yours on my website and help relief efforts with 100% of proceeds going to the American Red Cross. Contact me for details at pamperedhearts@hotmail.com! Don't forget today is the last day to order the March Stamp of the Month at a discount or earn it FREE! Also, don't forget to spend $25 in My Acrylix stamps to get your free block!! Visit my website to browse our current stamps at http://www.alexg.myctmh.com/. Enjoy the show!







Take time to create,




Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment