Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm back from Convention 2010!!!

I had the intention of updating you with all things Close To My Heart while at Convention! But the truth is I was super busy with business classes, hearing all the new announcements, drooling over all the new products, make and takes and catching up with my friends!!! I also received a copy of the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalog!!! I haven't been able to put it down!

I can not wait to share with you all the amazing products coming this Autumn/Winter season! You are going to fall in love with 8 new colors in our Summer palette, gorgeous new paper packs, fun accessories and more!!!

I will be posting updates with all the announcements!! I'll also post new artwork and share some of the artwork I received from other consultants! We sure are a talented bunch!!

Now enjoy the cover of the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book & Catalog!! Please forgive the poor quality of the picture, but my good camera has a dead battery. I promise I'll update it later!!

Take time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment