Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Update on my move...

Here's the latest! Finally we got a house!! Is a lot smaller than what we had in California. It only has 3 bedrooms and a super tiny kitchen and small bathrooms, don't want to forget that!!

So far we have the living room/family room done, the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and the kitchen done. I guess I can add the laundry "room" to the list, it's only a closet! My "craft room", which is really more of a corner, is coming together. The hubs put together my computer and desk and I've assembled my craft furniture, those little white cubes they sell at Michael's. Hopefully tonight we'll be able to finish this little corner 'cuz boy I NEED to scrap!!!

I should be able to take some pictures soon and get working on some artwork! I'm happy to tell you that I placed an order from the New Summer Idea Book! I can't wait to get it and start playing with all the new product!! I'll be sure to post some pictures of that too!!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment