Friday, April 16, 2010

It's been how long???

Wow! I can't believe that I haven't been here since the begining of the year!! I've been very busy moving my family cross country while working my Close To My Heart business!

Last week we moved from California to Texas! We drove for 4 long days and kind of boring to tell you the truth ; ) Not much to see except for dry land! But before we moved I was very busy holding 3 workshops every month. I'm going to share with you the beautiful pages we made!

Here's the January workshop using the beautiful Veranda papers:

Here's the February workshop using the adorable Topstitch papers:

Due to my move I offered two different workshops in March, your choice between Caboodle:

and You Rock:

I'm sure going to miss all of you and all the fun we had every time we got together! I am so blessed to have met you all! I want to thank you for letting me show you how to celebrate those special relationships in your life through the art of scrapbooking! This is my passion and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!

Make time to create,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment