Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm baaack!!!

Finally! It's been way too long since I posted anything here. Well, I'll fill you in! I attended Leadership Conference back in July. I had an amazing time with my fellow CTMH sisters and the corporate staff! I got a copy of the brand new Idea Book, which by now you all know how amazing it is!!! We created tons of new artwork and had a preview of all the new products!!

During August I hosted my New Catalog Bash Open House and everyone that attended received a free Fall/Winter Catalog!! We played games, created art, enjoyed all the new product displays, shared a fun time with friends and snacked on yummy food!!

September welcomed the new Workshops on the Go Monthly Kits!! 17 of you created beautiful artwork with one of the brand new paper packs from the new catalog, Twitterpated!

Now in October we just created beautiful pages with the Grace paper pack! In between all this fun my family has been busy enjoying new activities, like Girl Scouts, and now we are getting over sickness :(

I am also getting ready for a couple of craft fairs coming up and getting new workshops ready for you to enjoy!! Stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment