Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The difference it made...

Today I received an email from one of my friends. I had asked her to comment on her experience at last year's Album Retreat. I was so touched to find out the difference it had made. She is so proud of her album. Here is what she had to say about her experience:

"When I signed up for the Album Retreat last year I was very nervous for two reasons; one, I was new to scrapbooking and didn't know what to expect and two, I didn't tell my husband how much I spent and was worried he would find out. But once I got there and began working on my album I wasn't worried about either. Alex made the layouts so easy to follow it was impossible, even for me a scrapbooking rookie, to mess up and when I was finished it was such a beautiful piece of art that I knew it was worth the money and my husband didn't care how much it cost us once I put our family's memories into it. My album from the retreat was my first real project and it is still the first thing that I bring out, to show off, when friends or family come over. It was MORE than worth it... THANK YOU ALEX!!"

Thank you Liz for sharing.

Maybe it's time you give scrapbooking a try! What are you doing with your memories???

No comments:

Post a Comment